Thursday, March 26, 2009

emails with Turner 2/10 and 2/11

Dr. Turner,
I am contacting you in regard to the website that my SMAD 404 group and I will be creating for the summer study abroad program in Ireland. What would be a good time to meet and discuss what you want in the website? Our group is looking forward to getting your ideas and making a successful website.
Sincerely,
Kate HendersonStudent Liaison
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kate -
See hours below. I'm also usually in my office from 1.30-3.15 on Tues/Thurs.
See you soon /// CT

Charles Turner, Prof.School of Media Arts & DesignJames Madison University800 S. Main Street, MSC 2104Office: Harrison Hall 0254Phone: 540-568-6494Email: turnercc@jmu.eduOffice Hours: M/W, 2.00-5.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Turner,
A fellow group member and I will be by your office today at 2.00 to talk about the Ireland website. See you soon!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment