Thursday, March 26, 2009

Emails with Turner 3/1 and 3/2

Dr. Turner,
I just wanted to remind you that my group and I will be coming by your office around 12.20 tomorrow to show you some design ideas for the Ireland website.
See you then!
Kate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kate -
Thanks for the reminder.
Because my SMAD 371 class goes till 1.15 tomorrow, I won’t be in my office until 1.30 at the earliest.
If the school is closed due to the snow, I won’t be there at all (!).
CT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Turner,
Can we reschedule our meeting for Wednesday after your class at 1:30? Thanks!
Kate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be there /// CT

No comments:

Post a Comment