Thursday, March 26, 2009

Email with McHardy 3/18

One of the things Turner wants to include in the website is samples of student work from the trip. I just searched JMU for email addresses of the students that he gave me to ask their permission to put their stuff up on the website. I could only find 3 email addresses out of 11. Do you know another way that I could find their email addresses to get in touch with them?
Kate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kate,I have all of their addresses. What type of work samples are you looking for? As I taught two classes last summer, I still have all the student work. Perhaps I can recommend specific students to contatc.Tom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have some samples that Turner gave to me but if you have some recommendations, we could include those instead. If you could give me the email addresses of the students to contact I will talk to them and get the work samples from you at a later time.
Kate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas McHardy to me
What type of samples are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment